Made in Canada. Gold Medalist in Parents’ Choice Award (US)
Chirp’s innovative package is made for little hands and growing minds, the engaging stories, and early-learning activities in Chirp inspire young children to make their first attempts at reading, writing, and creating with age-appropriate content that gives youngsters confidence.
Each uniquely-themed issue has regular features that Chirp readers grow to love and anticipate.
- The adventures of the magazine’s lovable yellow chick, Chirp, with his boundless curiosity and kindness, encourages children to play, imagine, and explore with their own friends
- Kid-friendly crafts and recipes
- Stories made for reading together, entertain and engage while preparing children for reading on their own
- The Chirp team works with a parent advisory board to discuss content and ideas, and consults ensuring that Chirp Magazine complements the learning done at home and in the classroom
A lifelong love of reading and learning begins with Chirp.
- Full-year subscription: 10 issues
- All of our magazine titles have 10 issues per year with combined issues in Jan/Feb and July/Aug.
There are no reviews yet.